Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 26 February 2010

Guatemala HERE we come!!!


Ok dear blog peep's I am going to my darling country to share some time with my beautiful family. I am not sure what we are doing but ill try to keep you posted. All I know is that tomorrow I’ll be getting dippers and food for baby Diego. I really can’t wait for my family to meet his cuteness! Cause he is! Ill be gone for a week, so if you want something let me know!

This week has gone by pretty fast and a lot of things are happening. I am not as sad as I have been and things are way better, but still. I am pretty impatient and all I want is him. I hope the skies clear and things get on their way and hopefully someday fantasy unites with reality and there will be no more waiting.
All I can say is that this week I have smiled more than last and my emptiness is not so much there anymore. It’s amazing how much the people you love can help. I hope it helps him too.

Sayonara, have a great week, I love you all.



No comments: