Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Desperate Co.worker!

OK, my co-worker/friend has this idea that if she finds me a boyfriend I will stay in Texas. LOL So, now everywhere we go or anyone she talks to, she goes along these lines:

- So, how old are you?
- Lidia you are 24? Right?

- So, are you single?
- Lidia, how about that? He is single and cute! :)

- She is single too!

And I just turn red. I kick her in the knee! LOL not all the time but OMGosh! She is trying to find me someone!

LOL Like that will make me stay here! :)

1 comment:

Sam Wright said...

Oh Lidia! You best not be changing your mind about moving!!!!! I am relying on you to come have a blast with us!!!! PS Jake chooses Vienna. I swore I'd quit watching too, but I can't help not too!