Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Thoughts

In life there is reality and fantasy. Dreams and hopes. We strive to be who we want to become based on what I have mentioned before. Reality is constantly telling us that your fantasies, dreams and hopes can be impossible. Truth is that if we don’t fight we will never be. Sometimes we have to kick reality in the face and say: Today is the day you are gone. Sure, reality is essential but we truly have to seek for that, which makes us whole.

Yesterday while I was reading NieNie and thinking how much I admire her. I though about the wife and mother I want to become.
I CAN NOT WAIT to get married. I want to be a crazy, loving, caring wife. I want to LOVE my husband like crazy and make him the happiest man every day. I want to cook for him and bake. So I want my kitchen to be amazing! :) I want to make small things every day to make sure he feels adore! :) Like he can’t wait to get home. BUT... I want him to love me like Gerard Butler! LOL you know? Like in P.S I love you or the movie 300? That type of love, that he loves so much that he will fight the world so we can be together. Or Patrick Dempsey like in Grey's Anatomy (Mc. Dreamy). Or like Ryan Gosling in the Notebook.


And I CAN NOT WAIT to be a wonderful mother who sits with her kids and makes them treats, Who reads them stories, who dances around with them in the living room, who lays down on the park and shows them the beauties of this world. Who makes them feel like life is all about being happy and unique regardless of what other people think. I don’t want a big house a small one will do just fine. I don’t care about Luxury all I care about is feeling cozy at my own home. I CAN NOT WAIT to be married to the man I love. So please, if you are out there come to me soon. I am very impatient.

Oh I never came around to say:
SHAUN WHITE you are FREAKING AMAZING!

1 comment:

KayCee Burnside said...

Shaun White is amazing huh?!?! He's like not human I decided. And on another note, he's out there I promise you're just supposed to have fun moving in with us first then you can grow up and get married :) OH and on a completely different note I'm super excited about the toy you're brining from the previous post :)