Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 8 February 2010

Have you ever seen

Death Becomes Her?
Well is a really dumb movie. I watched it a long time ago. Is about this too ladies who drink a potion so they can stay young and beautiful forever. I can remember why they fight so much or why they want to kill each other, I think is because a guy or something. Anyways, because they try to kill each other, they start to deteriorate. So they start finding ways to fix their body. They use tons of makeup and skin color spray cans. LOL is really dumb and funny at the same time.

Now, you might be asking yourself, why I am talking about this old movie. Well... This morning while I was driving to work (mind you, I drive a freaking hour to get there; I have plenty of time to think about random crap like this!) I felt like them. LOL is like everything inside is deteriorating because I am so sad and its starting to show on my face. So, the makeup covers all of it. And THEN, I remembered this movie. LOL and said OMGosh! I totally feel like them. LOL I know. It’s stupid, but funny! At least I laughed, when I came across this though! LOL I still do.

I was reading nienie's article in Wasatch Woman Magazine and she said something that I def have to quote. Because, I constantly feel like that.

I know, I am not her and the pain she feels is greater that anything I am experiencing at the moment. But is how I feel and think so...

"I hate pain, I hate being down and out. I hate having to spend hours to get better. I just want to be made whole right now. With no complications or problems. I am so impatient".-NieNie.
I can wait for this pain to go away and be made whole again.


No comments: