Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 4 February 2010

Week Events

My dear brother is here :) and *drum rolls**drum rolls* he will be station in San Diego, CA. Whoop Whoop! He is not going to freaking Japan, thank Goodness! :) (Although, it would have been so awesome to visit him there!). BUT, he is not going to Iraq or Afghanistan or anywhere close to there. So that makes my broken heart happy! He will be here for two weeks and then he'll be headed to CA.


Shelly (AKA Shellina Cluffinger) is in Town from SLC and I am glad Ill get to see her at least for a day, before is my turn to be there!

Although a bit too late, Baby Diego got his blessing on Jan.31.2010.

So far the week is being filled with joy, I get to be with people I love and get to smile when I constantly forget how to.

Because lately I have been feeling like Debbie Freaking Downer and all I think about is how I over analyze things and how this affects my daily life. All I can think about is him, and how he never cared and how he goes about his life and doesn’t even think about the pain he has greatly caused me. I know. I have to admit that I was the one who pushed him away, but don’t you think that if he truly cares about me he would try to contact me regardless. At least to let me know that he cares even if he cant be with me! Because is not fair to love someone, I mean, truly love them, and being told they care about you and then dump you! Like you are worthless. Because they get to live their life, while you are crushed. Is not fair.

And I am truly sorry to keep talking about this and I apologize in advance, because ill keep talking about this. Till I get over it. Till I stop.

But, How do I stop caring, how do I heal a broken heart??? How, How, HOW??? I am talking about the man I love, the one who I want to marry, the one who I can see myself getting old with! SAD.

I just hate him! Because he doesn’t care. So why should I.

No comments: