Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 15 February 2010

What a weekend!

Well... Good Day Blog.

Where to start the events of this weekend???

Oh yea! RIP to 21-year-old Georgian athlete Nodar Kumaritashvili. It was Tragic and even more tragic to see his death!
Kudos to Hannah Kearney you rock on freestyle Skiing. She is only 23 and she was amazing.
Today I can’t wait to see the snowboarding competition. :) (Have I ever mentioned that apart from wanting to be a professional DJ I want to be a professional Snowboarder? I think I still have time!)

You gotta love the winter Olympics.




My family and I headed to Dallas and had so much fun with my sister, baby Diego and Jeremy. There was snow in Dallas so it was cold and beautiful.

 

Already getting thing together, applying for my old job. Guatemala is just around the corner and can’t wait to se my family down there before I head to SLC.

Today while I was getting my resume together I was looking for the best contact number at my old university in London. I worked at the library for a few months and I wanted to put some info down. So while I was looking at the web-site I found something that shocked me. LOL If you scroll all the way down you will find an article that says latest news 'Spring 07' (mind you, LATEST NEWS, ha ha ha!)

Read it here! I am in it! Ha ha ha! Oh time! :)

On a side note,
The man I love, once told me that when he came across this he felt like in some way it was like him and I. And I cried so much when I read it. I still do. But, what I forgot to see is that even though Joseph Smith forgave W.W. Phelps, He still died. So...
I forgive him. I do. It just hurts.

No comments: