Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Those are what are called 'Life experiences'

That's what my dad said Sunday 31st of January; When, for some odd reason my car broke down on a stop sign.
That's right my peeps! My car broke down. Not only on a stop sign, but on the most dodgy side of Waco, Texas.
Here's the hole story: Since my sister is pregnant and far away from us, we decided with my mom that every end of the month we would drive to Forth Worth to check on her belly! so we headed up there for the weekend, on Sunday afternoon it was time to say bye and head down to Houston, we had been driving for almost an hour and a half. when we had to take the exit so we could get on the Highway leading home, it was on that exit that the earth and my vehicle conspired against me. My mom, Kolatte and I were there, at night (mind you) and not a single soul to help out; when finally a lady and her husband with a good samaritan heart helped us out. The husband new a little bit about cars and somehow manage to turn on my car again and took us to the closest lit parking spot, which turn out to be quite great but still we could not see what else we could do to get home :( so my mom called my dad and told him what was happening, immediately he said ill be there (3hrs. worth of driving and waiting!). So my brother and my dad drove from Houston to Waco. It was so late we decided to stay there. The next morning we ended up towing my jeep (pics coming). I can tell you right now the week started stinking bad! Because today I was backing out to leave for work (with moms car) and scratched my dads truck! They don't know yet, and have no clue what I am going to say! So wish me better luck I might end up dying today or getting fired. Who knows! All I know, is that it was FAR (make it long) from being a life experience that will help me be better person! Blah!

1 comment:

KayCee Burnside said...

Oh my heck!!! That's one fear I have is breaking down in the middle of nowhere and not knowing anyone. Good luck with your car and telling your parents? PS Do they know about this blog...