Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 19 February 2009

Never always comes...

The reason I say this, is because I have always said, I am so lucky I have "NEVER" been sick. well VIRUS proof me wrong! I have been at home for the past three says and left work early on Monday. All of this started on Friday and it has not yet ended. I have been sick for almost a week now and my body hurts so much, I don't stop having fever, I cant stop coughing and my nose is almost falling because of the stupid Kleenex I used. So all in all it has been a pretty darn bad week.
As far as the weekend goes thanks to Kaycee I forgot about all this. I believe we had tons of fun and I cant wait to head down to Guatemala. Friday we went to a club which was pretty fun because of the music, but the people made me sad. Saturday we went to Galveston to the Moody Gardens, but only the Aquarium was open, it wasn't all that bad but still I wanted to see the tropical rain forest! :( It was raining the entire was there and back. so Kaycee wasn't able to see the sea very well. Then something to make the day better happened... (Keep in mind it was still raining!!!) A bunch of Firefighters trucks were turning down a street and we where kind of worried that something really bad had happened, but oh no! It was Mardi Gras celebration, they were throwing beads everywhere and people where doing everything to get them, it was fun. Then at night we headed out to this Mexican place that was horrible, I am never going there again, unless I am the only one there with my family!
Sunday, (I know, I know) he went to San Antonio and walked around the river, walked to much to this market that seemed pretty close in the map, had the worst meal and service ever, in a place apparently called "Loan Star" but the ticket said Michelangelo's and walked around the Alamo. Kaycee would not stop making notes on her Ipod of how Texas sucks bad and she had to come up with good ones so it didn't seem all that bad. But now she knows why I always said I HATE Texas weather! We had fun, right Kaycee??? lol. Alright I am done.

1 comment:

KayCee Burnside said...

Oooh Lidia! It got that bad? I'm sorry and us partying all weekend I'm sure didn't help. Did I tell you I ended up having to get my tooth pulled that sucked bad. Now now I didn't hate Texas, it was just different. And it wasn't my fault if all the notes were bad, it's just what I happened to notice. I think we ended up making it fun in the end and we got to see a ton of stuff.