Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 9 February 2009

Be positive!

Ok, enough!!!
Ill try to see the positive side of things instead of ranting about it and blame the universe for it! Even though is hard because 'IT' hasn't stopped :(
Today I got in a car almost 'accident' and on Saturday morning my brother got IN a car accident!!! I would said Karma is out to get me, but I haven't done anything wrong, so why does this happened to me??? Is been pretty hard.
Going into details:
On Saturday my brother and his girlfriend where on a stop light when suddenly he heard a car trying to break, he looked at his rear view mirror and *BAM* right into his tinny Ford Focus, the then hit the car in front of him and *BAM* both sides of his car, smashed!!! My mom and I were at the Mall and my dad called us, so we had to hurry to the scene! Gladly he and his girlfriend were ok, but to add to the pile of the week the car is unusable! so will see what happens.
Now, me! So this morning a woke up with a good attitude and even left early to stop and get some gas, well I decided to take a new way to work which turn out to be the last thing I needed to do! I got to the fist stop to turn and tons of cars where trying to use the same way so just to get to the stop it took me about 15min. Ok I said to myself I still have time, take your time, then The other stop came and on my turn it was perfect, no cars to bug my turn, but since it had been raining the road was slippery and my moms car just slide (I HATE THAT CAR!!! it has giving me only problems!) anyways... I hit a barricade and that was it, I started crying like mad I didn't even wanted to move the car or get out or nothing I was just screaming inside, crying and tired of all of the BC I have had to put up with! when suddenly I head a knock on my window, it was a lady and she asked me if I was ok, if I was hurt or something, but my answer was 'NO' I am ok thank you! Then this car that was driving to fix the stop lights stop to help. At this point I was still on the car (I just couldn't believe that all of that was happening) He came to my door and he said do you think you can still drive it? I was like what??? How much damage did I do to the car??? He said well... not much. I had to get down to see it for myself. The thing I hit was completely dent but the car was just dent a bit from the side. Judging by the hit I seriously though I had made a huge thing to the car but I only broke a light and slightly dent the car bottom part the wheel is kind of scratching it but nothing that can't be fixed (Just trying to be positive) My padres don't know it yet and well... hope they don't get as depresses as I did!

No comments: