Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 16 January 2009

I am Le'tired


Ok I think i have blogged enough, so, ill resume everything that I have left. Although I wanted one special for me dog, but nah.. is Ok. Computer says nah! :)
I got my puppy on Dec31st. I named him Kolatte and he is a Chocolate Labrador Retriever :) he is 15 weeks old and they told me is going to be a pretty big dog! YAY!!!
I did get a job on the first week and now, I am a Loan Assistant for Crescent Bank and Trust based out of Louisiana, that's why I am here now. I been here for a week and I leave tomorrow (Friday).
As far as my life goes, just on Saturday I realized that I was here for good and reality finally got me :( All of this time since I left Salt Lake a part of me was still there, thinking that I was going to wake up and I was going to be on my so hated bed and in my room. Unfortunately I was there, laying on my bed, thinking this is what you have. I wish I was there still, this time, with my family and friend, we cannot have to glories at the same time, but ill try to make the best out of this one.
That day (Dec22nd) that i left I was dying, a part of me was left behind, I honestly felt that I was leaving something, someone, truly a part of me and that feeling remains.
Please forgive me if I haven't not contacted you, I lack a lot on that!

1 comment:

KayCee Burnside said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you blogged!!! You already have such a crazy life there. Really Louisiana?? Do they pay for that? Well it sure sounds like you've had good ups and bad downs, but such is life. I sometimes feel like you're just on vacation and will be back next week or something, but that's ok you're there and we're all here. I want to meet your dog I bet she's awesome!! Well, I'll let this comment be a comment and not a blog post of my own haha.