Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 16 January 2009

Goodbyes, Parties and Such...

This is hard for me because is something that i was not planning at all, one day made the decision and I am wishing not to regret it! :(
But I could not ask for more, my life was blessed because i had the chance to meet wonderful angels.

Murray Christmas party was LOL, I was Jerome's date, therefore i had to sit by him :) everything was great (maybe not the Cat Lady) but I got to actually talk to Scott as a human being :) he is really cool :)
All in all, it was a amazing night! not counting Kaycee's car accident, that really scared me, but she was alright and miraculously her car too.
As far as my last day at work :( I just remember someone screaming at me, "have a nice life" and some warm goodbyes from two special ladies that where sad to see me go! so it made me feel special.

Jerome as always letting me down (but i forgive you :), because I care for you), but Shelley as always going the extra mile :) I loved all of the gifts they where perfect :)
As far as selling my bed, thanks to Kaycee, I was able to deliver with no problems at all! Except the moving of it, boy, that was hard, sorry kaycee :(

My hermano came in on Sunday morning and just like a kid, he was playing will all of the snow :)
An packing was all over me, way to much.





Goodbyes are hard, but they eventually come. Parties are fun, but they always come to an end. Such and such doesn't really mean anything, but life, is full of it! :)

No comments: