Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 29 September 2008

Update on things!

Alright!!! Where to start???


OK so far... My other frog die, sucks! but oh well and then I was to lazy to take it back to petsmart and exchange it for a live one, so I just send it down the toilet :)


My new Job stated today, so here I am, in my 10 min break. I hope all goes well, so far so good! learning about loans and all that good stuff that is going to be over my shoulder now! Eating chocolate and felling sick still, hopefully i'll get out of here soon as like soon soon :) Is only been a few hours an I already miss my peeps over at the Murray branch :( But I am going to stay positive! I have walked around for a few minutes and eveything seems dead! I am afraid.


I miss my family and want to be with them, my brother will be leaving for the Air Force pretty soon as like 4th of November soon and that makes me even more sad, because I wont get to see him. I wan to see my mom and dad so bad and I wish I could go there for Christmas, but I have no money and since theres no money I cant travel :( sad for me!

(I just remember Sam has my CTR ring, wait ill email her) alright, back to the update!

So yea! My sister is coming on the 11th of October and I want to be with her every hour of the hour :(

No comments: