Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Not Wanted!

Perhaps I am not meant to be wanted, I am not meant to be happy nor meant to be in love! sad? true.
I mean, what do I have, that NO ONE, wants me, no even for a simple date? :) I am meant to grow old and die alone! I have to focus on something else, rather than focusing in 'like' and 'love'. Focus on my career a 100% and my job another 100%, just there, already 200%, way more than I can handle at the moment, add the fact that I want a part-time job that will require at least 50% or more. That's it, no more time for something that is meant to break my heart into pieces, right?

Lets go to the Dictionary, shall we?
Self-confidence: confidence in oneself and in one's powers and abilities
Confidence: a feeling or consciousness of one's powers or of reliance on one's circumstances

People say that this is one of the many keys to 'LOVE' success, but this is something that I obviously lack, maybe 'If' I had this gift in my life I would have this, so called, LOVE or in other words 'desire in life' and there you go, one of the many reason as to why I have NO ONE!!!
This only really counts to people I like, so... If you like me and you are going through the same because of it, I AM SORRY... Life does suck?
I am over it, ALL OF IT!!!

No comments: