Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Per Sam's Request

What can I said today? Oh yea! My frog die yesterday morning i was looking at my fish tank and there it was turned upside down and lifeless :( sad? I know I remember how it used to jump around in the water and I am pretty sure who was the killer! Stupid Catfish, who by the way is freaking ugly I should kill it! So Lisa and I went to buy some stuff to clean the fish tank cause is was building stuff, yuck! One of the reasons as to why is because the sucker fish doesn't suck so...
At Pet Smart I bought another frog to replace the dead one and another sucker fish to replace the lazy one, ha ha ha hopefully this one WILL suck on the tank, ha ha ha ha, that kind of sound bad, ha? oh well... So know the fish tank is clean and although is taking a while for the new-bees to adapt I can predict it will be a happy fish tank :) Finito. for today.

No comments: