Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 4 September 2008

Monday Movie Marathon

OK, peeps so on Monday, Sammy and I went to the movies and although we didn't watch tons of movies we did watch 3: Wall E, The Rocker and The House Bunny, they were all pretty darn funny and I am including some hilarious quotes in them. Laugh you ass off or not, maybe you have to see the movies to do so :)


Robert 'Fish' Fishman: A lot of elevators play Celine Dion - that doesn't make it right.

David Marshall: John Lennon is rolling over in his grave to hide the giant boner you just gave him!

Robert 'Fish' Fishman: Some people carry a rabbit's foot, I like to rock a pocket of puke.


Robert 'Fish' Fishman: 1991 called, they want their teenage angst back. Amelia: No, they just called again they want that joke back.


Shelley: I gotta meet this freakin' bird!

Carrie Mae: Do you guys know where the crapper is? I have to drop some timber.

And all the ridiculous times Shelley pronounces names with her scary voice :)

So... Lets give a round of applause to http://www.imdb.com/ for providing me with then, that way I don't have to remember nor write them, all I do is copy and paste. :)


1 comment:

Sam Wright said...

CINDERELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!