Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 9 October 2008

Update on Things #Dos

OK, so where was I???
Yea! right, I talked about my bother and my sister, so a few other updates on that:

1. My Hermano is no longer going to the Air Force :) he fell in Love with this girl from Church and decided to stay! But, that's not only the reason! He also had the desire to go to a mission :) That makes me happy!

2. My sister is still coming on the 11th and I am super exited for it! a few days ago a asked for the 13th off, but, oh, stupid me! Everyone at DFCU will have that day off! :) is Columbus Day! so I decided to ask for the 14th off, I mean, I already had planned to have a day off with out pay so since Monday will be paid I will take that other day off!

Now the rest of my miserable life!

1. Today is my 4th day in this job! just a few minutes ago I turned (as not looking at the monitor, but actually looking around) and decided that is not going to be so bad when I get to know people, but as for right know I feel like a complete loser! Well, that is not a surprise!

2. Since I have to register my vehicle here in Utah, I have to pay all the crap that I need to pay in order to drive my freaking car! I am poor! POOR I tell you! and THEN I have to pay insurance 115.00 per month! what the heck? on top of that my car payment 390 AND my rent 280.00 and credit card Debt 550.00 and Utility 100.00 and and and and!!! ahhhhhhhh.

3. I am getting fat every hour of the hour and need to do some exercise!

4. I don't know I lost where I was going with all this... (ill come back later)

No comments: