Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 20 October 2008

Idaho Sista!

Good day to all! so about a week or so ago i picked up my sister Oct.11 to be exact, We Head to Bucca di Beppo (by far the best restaurant I have ever been to) good times indeed!
then we headed to Lava hot Springs Idaho! to tell you the truth, there is nothing to do, but the company was amazing so i really didn't mind. My brother in-law went out hunting since Sunday morning and it was until Tuesday that he was able to kill a Bambi! :( sad news!!! we went to the hot spring and boy where they hot! 110 degrees I felt like a boiling pig! Lol. On Monday we came down to Salt Lake and went a few places which they loved. By they I mean my sister, her mother in law and the grand mother in law! who by the way is the coolest lady ever (grandmother) she was so funny and nice to be around!
Tuesday, which was my last day there, we only did some errands here and there and just watch my brother in -law skin Bambi :( oh my gosh! it stunk so freaking bad, you wont believe it!
Oh we also did Karaoke on Monday night it was fun, Jeremy's (brother-in-law) parents own a bar up there! so... that pretty much was my weekend up in Idaho! ill try to post some pictures!

No comments: