Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 20 October 2008

Sin City...

Is full of SIN! oh my! where to start my weekend? we left the sinless city on Friday night, head down to St. George to hang out with summer (Shelley's niece) it was a long ride, but nice! :) on the next day i.e. Saturday! we went down to LAS VEGAS baby! and although it was rather interesting, because it looked like a huge theme park (Rated R - Restricted to 18 years and older. Contents not suitable for minors. Contains frequent sexual activity, brutality/graphic violence, intense horror, and/or other disturbing content), it was rather gross! I mean alcohol and cigars everywhere!
My people i.e. Mexicans (as all of you non-Latin people know my people) where handing out cards of female naked bodies that kind of made me puke a little on my mouth! I said this because If I puke Sam would freak! :)
BUT... We got to Gamble some dinero and order a virgin Pina Colada, so in the future, we can say 'been there, done that, didn't like it!
Well i did like the virgin drink, um yummy :) the gamble part is interesting to me, because you put money and you make money, the correct thing to do in this case is just to cash your money, instead, you keep playing it, with the hopes of getting more, but oh! greatness of earth you end up loosing every single penny! In my case, this happened and I stopped, of course one of the reasons was I didn't have money left. But it amazes me that people that have experienced the same thing, end up gambling again! What the deuce?
Anywho, we walked around and took some pictures which ill post later on!
then drove around a little bit more and took of back to St. George, Ate some Spoon me! (who in the hell though about that name? a girl i suppose!)
Sunday we went to church and then we visit Sammy's aunt house, which by the way, was super nice, the house, the view and the familia.
Then drove back to reality later on the day and i have to say: ARIGATOH SHELLINA CLUFFINGER! (she drove every hour of the hour of the weekend) :)

I also have to thank Wikipedia for providing me with the rated R definition! :)
Peace brothas!

No comments: