Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 4 May 2010

SL Life so fa...

Alright peeps, I have to update, although all the people that I think read this are my two roomies, I am still going to do it for me. Things surprisingly are going awesome. Well, with a few exceptions. I did find a job, after TWO weeks. The place is called ... not sure if I should disclose this online. some creep might come and hunt me down! LOL so lets just keep it on "I have a Job". Yay for me! I am a proud Funding Manager! Me liky the title! LOL As always (and it will never change) I miss my famila. They are my rock basically! I talk to them all the time, and although we are miles apart we connect. Thanks for technology we are able to stay in touch.
I love Utah weather, it could not please me more, that we still have cold days here! :) Ya know, me and my weirdness, but I do LOVE IT!!!
I have been going to church, WOW, LOL I do go to church. :) Sometimes, ONLY sometimes, I am a slacker! :(
Anyways I have had some seriously funny situations with boys! Not that I am planning on that but I have had them.
My first Sunday I browsed around, you know, checking boys out and decide who would be my target! LOL Like my roomies say: my EC = Eternal Companion! LOL (I do have an EC but I believe he is taken at the moment). Well that Sunday I think I found that target! :)
The next Sunday we decided to check the earlier meeting and guess what? He attends that meeting. Well we go to Sunday school and he was all the way in the back and we where in the front, all I could think was 'That guy is SO HOT!' Well, time goes by and then he raises his hand to give a though about what they where talking and I wa just blown away by his hotness. When he finished talking I turn around and express my deep feelings to my roommate Sam. I say: He is SOOO HOOOT!!! and when I look up there was this other cute guy staring at me and smiles, the he whispers: Don't worry, I WONT say a thing! LOL and then he makes a heart with his hands and proceeds to break it! LOL he was sad cause I said the other guy was hot! What I should have said was: Don't worry you are really good looking too! But I was too red to even look at him again. He was really cute though! I think I am going to that ward!.

Last Sunday, We decide to go to the later meeting cause Sam wanted to join that one (NOT where the cute guys are! *Bummer*) we have sacrament, the new members meeting and we head out for relief society, the church president looks at us and says HI, he asked us if he had join the ward, Sam said yes, he said: You made a very wise decision. He asked me: How about you? I said: I am not sure yet! He said: (I don't really remember word by word but it does go along these lines). Why? Let me tell you. We have the best looking guys and they have a lot of money!
So... basically all lot of guys with money attend that ward. But I said: Well that's good but all I really care is to fall madly deeply in Love with someone, so... I really don't care about the money, if he has some then that's a bonus.
I guess he just smiled and said you are right or something like that. We then go to Relief Society and when we come out the president is talking to a good looking guy, the he looks at me and then he tells him: Have you met Lidia? She is new in the ward and then he leaves, and the guy just looks at me and he is like, nice to meet you you are going to love this ward! LOL I can believe the President wanted to hook me up with guys already just to get me in the ward!
Funny! But I still might want the earlier meeting, you know, HOT guy is there and CUTE guy too! :)

Yesterday night we went to watch 'Date Night' with my roommates and well... I loved it! It was so funny.
Part of me want to have a cute husband like that right now! :) WHERE is my EC???
I wanna talk about that but that will have its own post. My EC and me never settling.

No comments: