Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday 22 May 2010

Italia mia!

Oh I love Italy! It makes my heart warm and happy! If I could ask for one wish would be to live in Italia. Then I would not care about broken hearts and any other kind of crap! So I am making this promise, in 5 yrs from now,IF I don't get what I want I am moving to Italy. THAT is a PROMISE!!! :) I will live my last days in a wonderful place! and who knows maybe some Sexy Italian will come and sweep me of my feet! :) and we can live in a small villa on top of a hill full of olive trees and kids running around screaming CIAO BELLA MAMA!!! LOL wouldn't that be so cute? I can just picture myself cooking like crazy for my hard working husband and my Italian babies. Some bread, olive oil, cheese, tomato, basil, pasta, pizza, gelato and tons more! Uh isn't Italian Cuisine the best! I love it, just one more reason to live there among many others. Like the weather, the freshness feeling of life, everything green and old, something to look forward if things don't turn out the way I plan! and now that i think about it, option B sounds so much better! Uh steamy! :) Have you ever watch 'Under the Tuscan Sun'? Hands down one of my favorite movies minus the rated R parts. But Love it. Just yesterday I watched 'Letters to Juliet', Oh men, so cute! the scenery is beautiful, I was amazed by how beautiful Italy is. I have been there twice and Loved every single minute of it! Love the language, Love the people, the culture, their history and how happy and romantic they are! That's why I am calling my daughter Vienna Alessandra (or some other Italian City) and going to Venice for my Honeymoon, so forget about Paris, VENICE all the way!


No comments: