Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 28 May 2010

My Current Situation...-

As always heartbroken, screaming in silence, crying with out been notice, loving a ghost. I am constantly torn apart by my feelings, people, time, space, freedom. I am sick and tired of everything. I melt every time I am faced with walls I wished had doors. I cant help someone that does not want to be helped. Truth is I am a fighter and its hard to let go. I hate drama and that's why I ask for honesty. Instead I am pushed away and ignored. I know I sound dreadly pitiful, but please don't feel sorry for me, I AM the cause, the reason, the one who chose this. So please don't, is something I have to deal myself. How many times have I tried to walk away from something I know it will only bring me to tears at the end. I am so afraid of losing it. If I am not needed then why should I have the need. Why make him my priority when I am simply an option. I guess is NOT understood I am the one alone and left to the mercy of my thoughts.

No comments: