Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 19 May 2010

im·pa·tience

–noun
1.lack of patience.

2.eager desire for relief or change; restlessness.

3.intolerance of anything that thwarts, delays, or hinders.
 
Lately I have notice that I suffer from this disease, truthfully that's how it feels. I have been so impatient that I really have to work on it. Is like my heart cant take it! I been like this since I was a little kid. I guess it developed due to my mother. Hahahahaha NOT that I am blaming her. Well maybe just a little, jajajaja, NO not really. See, whenever we would go and run some errands, my mom would always say: 'wait here, I wont take long' and like a good girl. I did. BUT that 'I wont take LONG' took for freaking ever. To the point that I started crying! because I was so upset about it. I guess I don't like to be told that something is going to happen in a certain way and it never does. Because I don't mind waiting if its 6:00 and they tell me they will be out at 10:00. I can wait 4hours without a problem, but please be out at 10. Cause if its 10:05 and you are not out I start to get upset, so IF 10:30 comes around and you are not with me, the next time you see me I'll be super upset or crying! Alright??? LOL But please oh please do tell me when you are planning to come out, because if i don't know it works even worst, because then I don't have a finish point and Ill be crying 5min after your gone! LOL
Now if you update me on things during that time then we are totally fine, as long as I am getting updates. You know me and my imagination might think you abandon me! LOL
 
“One has to wait without impatience for what should come, and yet at the same time do everything within one's power as though one were impatient and as though one were solely responsible.”
 
Oh today my roommates and I (well... Not sure about Kaycee) will run (Maybe, probably, mostly sure we will walk) a 5k. Don't know where yet though! But i guess is going to be fun!

No comments: