Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 11 March 2010

Time

is running! AGAIN. So many things I have to do before the changes ahead. I do feel A LOT better but I doubt, so much. I don't trust myself, I don't trust what's happening, I doubt my feelings.  Maybe I shouldn't, Maybe I should just let is roll. I guess I am just afraid. Sometimes I feel like I am no one and that all he feels for me is pity, I am always wondering. Like Mika sings: This is the hardest story. No hope, No Glory, No Happy Ending.
Time runs, we tend to run with it. Things change for better or for worst. But I am still here, waiting. So I guess I also have to quote Lifehouse.  Cause today I am here with a broken heart that still beating and barely hanging on to him.


SPRING IS HERE!!!



P.S. I need a job! :) LOL

No comments: