Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 15 March 2010

SixFlags Saturday!

5:00 am-wake up 
6:30 am-On our way to SixFlags Over Texas in Arlington Texas, mind you is almost a 4hr. drive.
10:20 or so am-We almost crash, my heart stopped for a second and felt we where not going to make it! I would not be here posting about it. It was crazy, a car in front of us was changing lanes back and forth, well we hit traffic and that same car got right in front of us so fast my friend who was driving almost crash behind it, the tires even made that noise that makes you thinks there is no way we are going to make it. Fortunately the stupid car was smart enough to predict his ignorance was about to commit an accident. So... he moved to the shoulder. There was four of us in the tiny Chevy Cobalt that gladly had really good brakes. We where speechless, in shock. We could even see the park from there and to think we where so close! 
But we are ALL good and kept driving then we notice the road was blocked do to unknown circumstances. So we had to drive across the freeway into the grass and to the other side. It was loco, what I am most surprised though is that the car was able to complete all the given maneuvers of survival. LOL
10:30 am-We arrived at the park, ready for a long day. We got in pretty much all the big one and OMGosh! It was so much fun. Except the long lines and the waiting. Much it was great none the less.

(Don't ask me who that lady is, I have NO clue!!!)




8:30 p.m.-We left the park after a much disappointing Cold Stone ice cream. :( and we had a long drive after that. 
1:00 we finally got home and ready for sunday. 

Finally here in bed listening to Hilary Weeks and really hoping God helps me get through this one. As usual, I have faith but sometimes is hard to believe there will be a happy ending in my life.


Tomorrow Monday :) The Rodeo awaits me and the HOT, HOT, HOT cowboys!!! LOL and guess who else???


LADY ANTEBELLUM

By the way... !

Happy Pi Day!!

Pi, Greek letter π, is the symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Pi Day is celebrated by math enthusiasts around the world on March 14th. Pi = 3.1415926535…

I am not to much of an enthusiastic, but... Oh well! :)

1 comment:

KayCee Burnside said...

I love them! And soo jealous of Six Flags, we should have done that when I was there ;) not that we didn't pack enough into that weekend already. SO are you so excited to come back, we can't wait!