Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 25 March 2010

Rodeo Final

I am back after a week of not posting anything. I am here to finalize my Rodeo experience. So I told you the story about the HOT cowboys? Right? OK.

So... on Wednesday Amy told me if I wanted to go to the Rodeo again on Wednesday and maybe we could go to the boot place to see that guy again and maybe talk to him. So of course I Lidia Garcia said yes! I’ll go! I’ll be there! :) Yeehaw! LOL
So I stop to get a parking pass from Amy's mom and head to the place where I was going to meet Amy to go just in one car but to make a LONG story short. I apparently got the place messed up and she ended up going to the Rodeo and I was going to meet her there instead. I got lost, blah blah blah!!! I got there a little bit before the concert so I was unable to see him (hot cowboy). So then, we go to this bar to meet some of Amy's friends, we where waiting for the tickets for us to go to our seats, but as it turns out... We NEVER got them. So we had to stay at the bar. At this point I was completely disappointed about everything. LATE, NO TICKETS, NO HOT COWBOY, AT A BAR (I don’t even drink!), Amy talking to other people and I was left all alone in the middle of the bar, looking like a LOSER!!! LOL :( TRUE. Although... They have the most random fun simple things at the rodeo that I will be sharing with you later. So anyways, there I was all upset and looking like a loser at the screens to at least get to watch the concert from there, when this MAN comes up to me. Gets really close and tells me:

MAN: you look like you are having tons of fun! :)
ME: I look at him, kind of smile and think OMGosh WHAT DOES HE WANT??? I mean add the antisocial person that I am and me being upset; you can kind of get the picture I WAS NOT BY ALL MEANS HAPPY. Yes, sure he was trying to be nice and he was not a bad looking guy, but he could have been my dad, because he was that OLD and all I could think was Oh this night!!!
MAN: What are you doing here?
ME: Look at him again, and think, well he might be drunk (he didn’t look drunk, but that’s what I though) and he might not care what I tell him. So... LOL I start to VENT. LOL I tell him how crappy the night is, how I didn’t get to be where I wanted to be and how I will never be fit to find someone who will love me for ever and how sometimes I feel my life is going no where! LOL
MAN: Starts giving me this speech of how young and beautiful I am and that I am just stating a rollercoaster of heartbreaks and that the LOVE of my life WILL come and find ME and that my goals will be MY mans goals! It was so sweet!
ME: LOL I almost wanted to cry! He was telling me everything I needed to hear, he was lifting my spirit, he was listening to me and my feelings.
MAN: You know what? When are you coming back to the rodeo? I want to do something for you!
ME: Well on Saturday we are coming back, why?
MAN: I want to buy you the boots! I want you to call me on Saturday and buy you the boots! Under one condition and one condition ONLY
ME: I was shocked, this man wanted to buy me an $800.00 boots! WHY? What condition?
MAN: You have to ask that guy at the boot place to go out with you, you I have to tell him if he would like to go somewhere. And IF you do, Ill buy you the boots, you just call me and we will do it, so there is a pen and find some paper you are getting my number and you call me.
ME: Shocked, there was NO FREAKING WAY I would do such thing! LOL
MAN: I hope you call me.

OK, so there was more to this night but this is getting too long, it turns out he has A LOT, A LOT, A LOT of money and he was NOT DRUNK! LOL He was actually sober whenever he heard me, when he made me feel so much better and when he promised me the pair of boots! The night ended and at the end of the day, it was all worth it, not because of the boots, but because he actually cared about me. A complete stranger, out of no where cared about ME.
I went back on Saturday with plans of asking the HOT guy out. But he was not there. So I never called the man. But I will at least text him and thank him for his good heart! :)
Saturday nothing to amazing, I just dance with another cowboy country music and had lots of fun.

No comments: