Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 8 December 2008

Lont time no read!

OK so its been quite a while since my last post and well when something like this happens I kind of forget what happens in the middle, but a few things that I should post!
1. My padres did came for Thanksgiving, it was super amazing to be with them, and the best surprise of all, my hermano came to SLC too! which made me scream and cry at the airport. They paid for all so i didn't have to worry about anything, my dad even paid to get my car fixed. Oh joy!
2. Yea, they did give me a speech, well prepared to tell you the truth to the point that I have made a decision. Which ill be posting next.
3. My back has been hurting like hell and I don't know why!
4. It was snowing today and I already want to go out! yay to snow!!!
5. Last Saturday was my Christmas party I am sorry Member Services but it sucked! honestly, What happened??? I mean I know games are lame and exchanging gifts is lame but that's the fun of Christmas parties lame stuff!!! people where there like they where at the OPS, like if they where still in their little cubicle areas, like mingling with your coworkers was not allowed! where was the fun of the usual Christmas party??? Seriously i was disappointed!
6. That same Saturday everything was rushed, that at the end off the day, nothing that we did was fully enjoyed! from food to movie form movie to dinner and we were super freaking late to that! honestly, if i would have busted my mirror trying to park in that stupid parking spot just to go to a freaking boring Christmas party i would have poop my pants!

The end!

No comments: