Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 12 December 2008

R.I.P to my Nokia 5300

Ok so this story is similar to Shelley's story, except this does not include the cat lady! :) This include only me and maybe Kaycee's text message! so I blame you! :) no, not really!
Ok lets begin, I was sitting down in my room watching TV eating pistachios and drinking a extra large cup of OJ, then I looked at my phone I had just received a text message, I picked it up and it just slided of my hands, seriously what are the chances of the phone landing on the cup??? In a full cup!!! I was about to die, I rushed to the kitchen and try to clean it the most i could, but it was impossible, all my files where lost and my contacts. Luckily my phone survived for one more night and I was able to transfer my contacts from phone to SIM card. but it DIE!!! and all I can think is that I love Nokia phones they have the best menu in the world. Now I am stuck with a Samsung phone that my brother gave me when he got here! but I am not too fond of it! Let see if I get use to it!

1 comment:

KayCee Burnside said...

Oh sad!!! I love how you blog about it, that's what I did with my phone too!!! I'm sorry I was the one to cause such chaos, but maybe you could get another better nokia???