Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Its becoming real!

What you may ask yourselves? This thing, this decision! in a matter of one day three things are gone from my life Job, House and Table! they are all gone and all i need to make this final is my bed (which by the way I have been trying to sell since for freaking ever!).
But yea, all in one day. Today I gave my to weeks notice, so my last day is Dec.19th.
I posted an ad in KSL to rent my room and today just today I got like 7 people wanting to see it, two became a dilemma to me and I had to call Lisa (Roomie) to see what was the best thing to do. Ok so one comes and checks out the room and tells me that is awesome, but she still has to check out another one, the other one calls me, I tell her the dealio and then she said I am going to see it right now and I am pretty sure ill like it, I am like, OK!!! then the first girls calls me and tell me she wants the room and that she is coming to leave the deposit, so I text the other girl apologizing for whats going on, then she texts me back and tell me I want the room ill give you 20 dollars more a month, I am like what the heck??? But since is not fair I said I am sorry she contacted me first. So the new roommate is called Kirsten and she looks really nice.
Now the table, they didn't pay me what i ask for (I think everything was planned out!!!) but they where newly weds and I was ok with it, their first table, ahhhhhhhh! cute! the came like at 10:30 and took the table, honestly I was impressed because I though there was no freaking way everything was going to fit! Oh, miracle of the earth and from greatness above everything did fit and on their way they where! LOL
a long update for three small things that basically where part of my life here.

No comments: