Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday 10 November 2008

The 7 Tag

Alright, so I've been tagged by the Sambodian Fruit and I have to put 7 addictions! Lets see...
They will not be by priority order, more like, what comes to my mind first!

1. CHOCOLATE, you name it, anything covered in chocolate, ill eat it (well... probably not everything!!! if is some type of bug or some dirty crap! NO!) but yea, give me chocolate and I am happy!

2. ICE CREAM, Oh men I love me some Ice cream, Helado or Gelato how ever you want to call it! but I love it, any flavor, any color (the same rule applies like in chocolate).

3. MUSIC, it makes me happy, I love music! Electronic, Classical, Indie, Rock, Punk, Emo la la la la la oldies and Latin, anything Latin, Except reggeton or Hip hop or R&B or Jazz you know the ugly ones!

4. UNIQUENESS, what the heck? yea!!! anything that is weird and odd in good words unique.

5. CLOTHES, I love clothes any type of clothes.

6. GUATEMALAN FOOD, Oh I do! I love me food! FYI, not Mexican! on holidays this addiction get worst because I don't have it!

7. DESSERTS, indeed, my primary addiction, I believe dessert has a hole different stomach, I love to try and make different types of dessert, Once I get it on my head that I have to make it, I HAVE TO MAKE IT!

EXTRA...

8. MEN, sorry Samantha I know is only 7 but I had to include dos more!

9. I guess this one will be posted for the future, something that I am definitely going to be addicted to, but is not going to be till I get married.

so I am pretty sure you can see why I am morbidly obese, because my primary addictions include FOOD! In my addictions you don't see exercise or healthy foods although I love fruit and veggies. You don't see anything that would help improve my life, I guess that's why its call addiction.

1 comment:

KayCee Burnside said...

Morbidly obese??? Lida, seriously, if you're morbidly obese I"m an ocean whale who drifted in from the ocean.