Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 7 November 2008

The Blackout

Alright, so here's the dealio! after leaving at 5:29 from work I got to the game at like 6:20, basically it took me an hour to get to the U. I really don't like traffic! anyways... I didn't had a clue where I was going to park and I had no cash to pay for the $5.00 parking places nor I knew the secret places to park close to the stadium fo free! so I just had to follow my guts that where telling me follow the crowd, So I did I kind of got lost but after following a couple of cars like a stalker I follow the best one! I ended up parking super close to the stadium and fo free! It was like that parking spot was waiting for me!
So I hurry to the entrance of the stadium and Kaycee was there waiting for me! I got the ticket and head in, at this point they where 6-10, half an hour later 6-10, two hours later 6-10, what the heck? 6-10,6-10,6-10??? They pretty much sucked... But (drums... tu tu tu go!!!) 3 minutes before the game was over, a miracle happens, TOUCH DOWN baby!!!
I was already planning to take a picture of me and Kaycee showing sad faces but this plan changed when got a TOUCH DOWN!!! We where do excited about it we took that picture instead!
Now you may ask yourself why are these pictures taken from so far away? Well let me fill you in on that story, so I get there and the place where we were standing was not the same one, so I asked Kaycee, come to find out, all the drunk guys that sit next to us where there as well hitting them! ahhhhh! then we could not see anything because of the giants in front of us, so we decided to move... ALL the way on the TOP!!! That's why! So at the end of all this shindig everybody was jolly so rush down and from all the way up where I was the kind of look like ants over candy!


No comments: