Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Its Official!


Him and I are together! and well... Loving it! Loving every single second of it! :) It appears we cant get enough of each other. I haven't been able to get my beauty sleep for quite a while because I am to busy enjoying time with my boy. (Because he is mine, you know? and well... I am his!) Its funny because we think alike, quiet moments are not weird, I can totally be myself with him (you know that kid that comes out every day) and we can just say the most beautiful things to each other :) Is kind of fast but I have no doubt in my heart he is here to well... stay :) Do you see all the smiles that are spreading in this post? :) That's my happiness radiating in it. I met his Fam. last weekend and they are so great and the way he was with his nieces and nephews blew me away. I love it. He is so sweet :) I can only imagine!
So... Since he introduced me to some of his family, I will be introducing some of mine this next weekend when my sister comes to the Springs that are Hot like Lava :) and we are going up there to be with them :) Love it! I really do like him, well... Let me take that back. I do not like him any more, because now this feeling is more than JUST liking. I cant wait to see him tonight and the night after that. :) I know this is lame but I need to share true happiness after so much unneeded pain! :)

2 comments:

KayCee Burnside said...

With that title I thought you were announcing a little more ;) I'm so glad you're happy and finally with someone who deserves you!

Bobby Creger said...

WAHHHHH!! WHATS THIS!?

i had no idea!!
wish you were here to tell me all about him.
i'm glad you found someone that makes you so happy ^^

<3[B]