Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 9 July 2010

When times get hard...

I just wanted to post this. Today for some odd reason I been feeling not so good, hence the previous post.
Anywho... I been off all day today because I fight with my heart and since my heart is stronger my mind get supper upset. Then logic comes in and well I end up having a medieval battle. Sad.

But I received and emailed today that made me smile a lot :) and then I felt better. Then I received a call, from this girl that work at one of the banks we do business with. I hardly knew her at all but long story short they let her go and so on Tuesday morning when I came in they just told me she was gone. Today I get that call. is her and she tells me this: Hey this is ... and I just wanted to say, it has been a pleasure working with you, you are so wonderful and I loved getting to know you. You made my job easier. You truly know what you are doing and I am glad they hire such a wonderful person like you. Your department took a 180 turn and I am glad they have you. Please keep up the good work you are a wonderful person.

That right there made me cry, I was in tears. I thank her and told her that I could not believe she actually though of me and that I hope she was ok and that if she needed anything I was there. Today, of all days she though of me and then she calls me to make me feel a million times better. To add to the blessings of the day they got Pizza so, I think even though you feel down and sad and somehow lonely, there is always someone truly thinking about you who actually cares.

So to my Amiga's I love you guys, I am glad you are in my life and I thank you for the support you give me while I go thru this calls broken. I am always thinking of you too.

P.S. Yesterday this guy taught me how to play Chess :) It was kind of boring but interesting in a way. LOTS of trick and thinking about moves. But all I could think was Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone! :)

No comments: