Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 9 July 2010

100th Post

Ok, so I don't have anything super exciting to blog about, time has been hard on me but gentle in a way! One month ago today was my birthday and it makes me feel like I am a month closer to 26, that's gotta be freaky, I already feel old as it is and well... I hate it.

Two weeks later or so... I fix my draft.
So like I was saying, time has been hard, constantly having a fight with myself is exhausting. I need to believe there is something better waiting for me. I guess I am just afraid of not feeling like I did. So scared, I panic all the time. I am trying so hard NOT to fall and find my way. I am the cause and I go in search of it.

Sometimes I wish I was a 'Who' and live in 'Whoville', they sure know how to have fun and enjoy their tiny little lives. I would have nothing to worry, except that I was in a clover. Then again maybe I wouldn't. You know how I feel right now? Like Jojo on the first scene


 
LOL But maybe I should be like Katie
 


 
I guess I just want to feel this: You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

No comments: