Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 30 July 2010

As time goes by

the more I learn about life and its hidden mysteries in it. Although we want things so bad to go our way, its really not in our time but Gods time and all his wonderful blessings. Although we may think things are not bearable, he shows otherwise. True, I don't have what I want or what I desire at the moment but is making me stronger. I am amazed at how strong my heart is becoming. Not sure if its good or bad. Sometimes I feel like my heart is becoming a rock, like I don't care anymore and that anything can just pass by with out any reaction from me. But then... something happens and I remember I still have one and that is alive, in pain but alive. I cant wait to NOT be in pain. To be fulfill with love. I don't wish this on anyone at all. Not even my worst enemy, cause trust me she is the cause. But I don't wish it on anyone, not even her. (For being STUPID!!! like people on 'Family Feud' LOL)
Am I evil? Yes I believe I am. Its life.

No comments: