Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday 8 January 2011

Twenty-Ten is Gone, Sad Face.

So... Its been WAY too long since I've posted something in my beloved blog. Trust me. I've tried. I have several edit post that have not been posted and I don't think they will. No point now. But I will try to re-do them in pics. Pictures I have. Not many, but enough to tell my last months worth of posts. So I will start with my AMOR :) He is the one that has made everything in my life turn 360 degrees. I love him so much I have no words to actually describe my happiness. Is because of him that I have finally experience what love in return is. What been badly (in a great way) wanted feels. He has made time fly by. I cant get enough of him. I NEVER want to leave his side. He loves me as much as I do and its amazing.

So here it is, a quick rundown of my life since October (when my sister landed in SLC)

Just a few days but oh my did have fun in that small town.








Then Halloween came around and LOL I love my roommates! They make it fun! 


We have been to a couple of games!!! (Counting our very first date!!!)


We have been going to many restaurants!!! (weight gain! ahhh)




Then Thanksgiving! All i have as record of it, is my amazing Lemon meringue pie I did from scratch!


We have done some remodeling at his house!! :)



Christmas came around... And my roommate, sorry, German Santa came around a few weeks early.


Then a lot of gift wrapping...


Then some family time at Gardner Village (One of my very fav places!)



Family Reunions

 

Christmas Day! :)


Can I tell you How much I love him????

Then Some more family time! :) At the Cabin up in Park City :) After a very long and hard day of snowmobiling. 





Also, many walks in the park (even it is freezing outside)


The end! :) Ill try to be better at posting next time! :)






No comments: