Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 11 January 2011

In the baking mood...

So lately I have been in the baking mood (but then again, when have I NOT been in the mood!) 
I have done several sugar cookies for Christmas and I have attempt Chocolate chip cookies, but for some reason unknown to me the freaking choc chip cookies do not turn out like cookies. They melt and end up flat. Still cant figure out why. Any who I have several different recipes I have to try before I actually give up on them.
I am proud of my sugar cookies though. Everybody loved them. I think sour cream is a nice add on to them. :) Maybe ill post the recipe later so you guys can try it too! :) 
But today I am wanna share my success on the Cuban pastries I did last night! They are so delish and... Perfect. To bad they are high in calories. Just for this week though. Cause I have plan to make some Argentinian cheese bread balls! 
Anyways, check the process and my end product.






Yummy! Maybe Ill post recipe! Maybe! :) 

P.S. Today is 1/11/11  LOL

No comments: