Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Learning to let go!

Joseph B. Wirthlin was by far one of my fav and will still be. I find inspiration in all he said. 'Come What May, and Love It'! what an extraordinary thought! The first thing we can do is learn to laugh. As we look for humor, seek for the eternal perspective, understand the principle of compensation, and draw near to our Heavenly Father, we can endure hardship and trial. As you may know I am going thru a really hard time in my life, where nothing seems possible! I try really hard to see the best in me but i can not. I try to be positive but gravity keeps dragging me down! I don't see a purpose on my daily emptiness and how I hurt! But when I remember this words, I see the light! I just have to let go! let go and free it!

No comments: