Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Ahhh!

I scream at the top of my lungs while I am driving, Does it help??? YES
I sing at the top of my lungs, while I drive, while a blow dry my hair, while I am at the shower, Does it help??? YES
I cry like a baby when I get mad, Does it help??? YES
I dream to much cause reality sucks, Does it help??? YES
I make I wish anytime I can, Does it Help??? YES
I love to drive fast, Does it help??? YES
I find happiness in life simple pleasures (the cherry on top of my cherrylimede, the curb I take at 50mph instead of 30mph, when i wake up and look at the mirror and find out i actually don't look that bad, the pumpkin spice smell in my car, etc. you get the pic!), Does it help??? YES
I love my family and I know they love me, Does it help??? YES
I go crazy and I get inspired by techno and classical music, Does it help??? YES
I never put my feet on the ground because earth sucks, Does it help??? YES
BUT...
Why after all of that wonderfulness my heart still aches? Because I do recognize I AM impatient, I do not have that virtue. I just want things to get fixed, I DO BELIEVE they can and that's why I try to calm myself with life pleasures!

No comments: