Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Pretty Cool!

Alright, so my manager's wife is having a baby around the same week as my sister will and he gave me this website that my sister can go and blog about it (but... she wont do it) and since I am already doing it here, I was just looking around the website and found this cool calculation thingie:
Congratulations!
Your Due Date Is Monday, August 03, 2009
Your conception date was most likely Monday, November 10, 2008 You are in Week 21 of your pregnancy and your baby is 19 weeks old. Your Third Trimester will begin 5/4/2009 141 days down, 139 to go!
Fun Birthday Facts
If born on your due date, your baby's half birthday will be February 1
Your baby's birthstone will be Peridot or Jade (Married Happiness)
Your baby's Astrological Sign will be Leo
Your baby's Flower will be Gladiola or Poppy (Orange, Red and Light Green)
Your baby will be born in the Chinese Year of The Ox
This time next year your baby will be 33 Weeks Old!
Your baby will start kindergarten in 2014, be old enough to drive a car in 2025, finish high school in 2027, and will graduate from college with the class of 2031, give or take a year.
Can you imagine??? So, check this out: My dad was born in August 03 and I was born in the year of the OX, so basically that baby is going to be just like me! adorable!!!
Oh, and pretty soon we'll know what shes having, what do you think is going to be???

1 comment:

Sam Wright said...

I think...a GIRL! Or a boy! :) Exciting!!!!!!!