Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 13 March 2009

The need of a Camera when Spring has Sprung!

Alright! So this might not be exciting for you, but it is for me! Why the need of a camera??? well, let me tell you that I have witness one of the most odd thing in my life (probably you've seen it before, but I have not, so give me a break!) A few days ago a notice that my car was covered in something that looked like dust, I didn't pay attention till I started noticing other cars, what was it?? Well, friends, it was... (roll drums!) Pollen!!! as the days went by the cars where covered in it! I couldn't believe it so i decided to take a picture of it,but since I am a slacker i didn't, well for my own Friday the 13th luck, it rained today! so the pollen is gone and washed away from my car, now I cant record this emotional event in my life! :(
Spring is here and with it mosquito's! so watch out!!! Oh, and flowers too! :) Enjoy Spring my amigos.Oh, by the way every time I think of spring, I think of the movie 'Secret Garden', don't you? I can picture the flowers blobbing super fast,the birds eating worms, Colin trying to walk like the baby lamb and Mary & Dickon running around with the song in the background, laaaaa la la la la laaaaaa la, laaaaa la, la la la, la, la la laaaaaa!!!

No comments: