Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 1 April 2011

I lie.

So I said I was going to be blogging every week to keep you updated on my progress. Nah... I forgot. So, I just will tell you that all I have lost in a moth worth of hard gym workouts and calorie counting. 5 freaking whooping pounds that I am afraid of gaining back in any minute! I will be better though. I blame Mike :) LOL he takes me out almost every night. 

Things have been pretty much the same here in my world. I went to Cali last week and came back Monday night. It was actually quite eventful. We did way too much :) 


Day 1: Landed in cold and rainy California. (You would think that being Cali it would be... I don't know 75?) I think it was warmer in Utah. Anyways I was freezing my butt off. Because as smart as I am I did not take any kind of warm clothes. :( LOL Oh well. Then we headed to Bucca :) then to his parents house and then to bed. ( His=Mike Parents=In laws! I like how that sounds) 

Day 2: Waked up, got ready, rode to Disneyland!!! Yuppy! :) It was so amazing. I got everything I wanted and more. Ate everything I wanted and more. Ride everything I wanted and well not really. Some rides where broke down, others broke down while in line and another broke while we where in the ride. No bueno! But I had an amazing experience we even stayed for the fireworks.

Day 3: Not much Mike went out with the boys and played golf. Me and his mom stayed at home in hopes to go out shopping. We stayed in instead. Talking about many thing and looking at pictures of when Mike was a kid. I love him. Around 1:00PM boys came back and his mom, his brother, him and I went to the Jay Leno show! :) It was so much fun. We waited for 2hours almost before the show started. Everything is live and we got to see Jennifer Hudson and William H. Macey
His mom and his brother got to be on TV :) Mike did a bit too and me? Well I was the little tiny person next to him. You can barely tell I am there. But my friends! I am there! :) Let me guide you to the link...


You can see them in the back when they are asking the questions and answers when they are interviewing the audience. It was so fun.

Day 4: We went to this cute restaurant to eat breakfast and then we went sight seeing and took some pictures for one oh his mom projects called flat Stanley. Then Boys went out golfing again and we finally went out shopping. Then dinner and a movie. Oh yea! 

Day 5: Palm Spring! I went to see my family and they had all this amazing food to eat. I love them so much. To bad I am always so lazy to keep in touch. We had warm clothes thinking it was going to be cold. Nope it was like 75 LOL On our way out we hit the Outlet Mall. Grab some sales and went back home. 

Day 6: Went to an amazing and cute little restaurant on the pier in Long Beach.It has an amazing view. We got to put our toes in the sand. Walk around the pier. Open an oyster for $12.25 and got and pearl worth $65.00  Pretty Amazing if I do say so my self. :) Headed back home. Got ready went to dinner and then to the airport. :( Vacation over. 

Now I am here with no work what so ever all deals funded. Dinner tonight with the owner.

My brother is finally back in US land. I am so Happy I am sad i missed him by two days. I really wanted to see him while I was in California.

My parents are proud citizens. Me next.

Diego is getting bigger and Dante is on the way. May 16

Kanelo lost a nail.

P.S. Trip Pictures to come! I don't have them here.

Sorry Long Post

No comments: