Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday 7 January 2010

Bye Bye 2009!!!

I am about 25 days late, to tell 2009 you freaking sucked!!! Well... Not really! :) I guess I am taking it too far by saying that, but some times I think you did!

It was a hard year but a fun one none the less.

- I got to go to Guatemala, Utah, San Diego and Dallas (Like a bunch of times).

- I got to be with my family



-Baby Diego was born! the most wonderful addition to this crazy family!



- I had weird stuff happen to me


- I got to spend money! LOL you know! living with the parental units, lets you spend all that possible rent money! :)


- Got to experience LOVE all over again


- Got My heartbroken ALL over again. :) (Keeping a positive attitude)


- Snow in Texas


- Working on Fixing my credit! :)


- Saying goodbye to my lovely Jeep Liberty :'( I honestly cried when I had to leave it. It felt like I was living part of who I was! so I did, I did cry! :( and I still miss it very much...


BUT...

2010 Started with good things! So... Ill leave the past in the past and look forward to a brand new year full of mysteries and adventures.

No comments: