Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday 23 October 2009

600 Tamales!

Ok, so yesterday night no one was at home, no one! just KOLATE of course! :) So... end of story.

Nah, well I called my mom to see where she was and she said she was making tamales! WHAT??? Tamales? Where? Donde? Why? so she the told me the story, there is this lady at her work, who apparently is her cousin from Guatemala (her grandma and my moms grandma where sisters! ahhh? yea!) well, she is sick an cant afford to pay all medical bills, so... all the friends from work got together and sold tamales. 600 tamales. WOW!!!so they can give some money to her. They have been making tamales since 15:00 and it was now 20:00 and they had 200 more to go. :( so... it touch my heart and i offered to help. I ended up with "masa" everywhere.



There where tamales there, there where tamales everywhere!!!



1 comment:

KayCee Burnside said...

Oh wow, that's a lot of tamales, you should mail some to good ol' Utah :) That's way cool of you to help out though