Le moment de l'action est venu

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday 24 August 2008

Just another Sunday

Here in my living room because that's the only area of the house we get Internet, thinking about how much I've slaked going to church, not that I don't wan to go but (oh well, who I am kidding????) I am a lazy ass. anywho, just thinking about that and a few other things that I am kind of tired of and wishing I could change a part of me.

Yesterday was a really nice day, except for the part of the BBQ thing that we had to attend because our branch manager wanted us there, not that it was not fun but it has freaking boring, everyone with their significant other and us single as hell. After that we headed up to This is the Place park which was super fun we had VIP treatment, it was nice, we got to drive and ride this cute train around this cute pond/lake :) and after that we skipped stones which is something I am planing to make my new hobby!!!

Then Kaycee and I didn't have anything else to do and decided to go to a Luau Party! yeah!!! NOT... what the deuce! honestly as much fun I had making fun of the people and the PIG that somehow everyone manage to eat, given the fact that it looked extremely disgusting! peeuu! sorry I just puke a little in my mouth! so yea I have decided that I am an antisocial bee-ach! I can not mingle for the life of me and that foo sho disappoint me. I will not I repeat I WILL NOT be doing this anytime soon and therefore wont be meeting any hotties for this sole reason, I hate myself. I should be more fun and outgoing right? because that's what I am to everybody else, but for some odd and estrange reason I cant do it with new people, I am inside this purty bubble and plan to stay in it for a long time. That does not help the fact that I am freaking single. Why?, I suppose I am this freak that still believe in fairy tales! SAD? trust me, I KNOW! But I do like this boy and I am pretty darn sure he doesn't like me, only as a friend, I think, which is not bad, but why cant I be dating material. I am sorry I guess I am just a loser and that's where I belong the LOSER designated area.

1 comment:

Sam Wright said...

Amiga....Oh Amiga...I heart you! You ARE dating material! I mean, if I were a man, I'd be all over you!!! :) Lets take up stone skipping hobby together!!! Yay us losers!!! I love ya!!